Please note this camera system will not work on a 5G network, many routers today are dual network (can simultaneously put out a 5G and 2.4G signal).
In today’s high tech environment no home or business is without a cell phone charger so what better place to discreetly hide an HD Wi-Fi security camera? The Dock Charger Wi-Fi Camera blends in perfectly to any home or work place environment. Not only can you charge all Android phones that use a USB-C connector, but you can record video on a micro-SD memory card or connect it to WI-FI and stream live video to your smart phone or tablet anywhere in the world!
When you turn on the notification feature you can receive a text or email with a picture whenever the camera defects motion. You will know immediately if someone enters your office, bedroom, or gets too close to your safe, jewelry box, or gun cabinet and you can log in to the free APP to view live video. The motion detection feature only records when movement is detected.
Unlike battery-powered hidden cameras, this model is AC powered so you never have to worry about running out of power right before an important event occurs. The camera lens on the front is impossible to see yet delivers crystal clear, wide angle, high definition 1080P video or 1-megapixel photos.
- Motion detection & real-time notifications
- Dock charger with a micro USB connector can be used for both charging and syncing your Android phone
- 1080P full HD wide-angle video
- AC powered
- Micro SD loop recording
- Supports up to 64GB micro-SD card (Card not included)
- Time and Date Stamp
- Invisible camera lens
- Free App
- Motion-activated recording and notification via text or email
- System Requirements: iPad Touch, iPhone, or iPad with iOS 6.0 or higher or Android with version 5.0 or higher; WiFi router with internet connection
- Dock Charger WiFi Camera – Android
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter