The Jolt Lightning Rod 90,000,000* Stun Flashlight features the latest XPE LED Flashlight technology (increased brightness of the light), a newly designed high voltage ignition coil (increased stun power), and Grab Guard Stun Strips (increased security) to create one of the best stun flashlights on the market today.
Just test-firing this powerful unit is often enough to stop an attacker. If the sight and sound of the powerful electric charge don’t stop him a Jolt from this unit certainly will! The 180** lumen XPE LED light is almost three times brighter than the light currently used in most stun guns. The Lightning Rod has three light modes: high, low, and strobe.
The rubberized handle with “Grenade Grip” texture ensures a firm grip, while the square head prevents rolling. To make this unit even safer to carry, Grab Guard Stun Strips extended down all four sides of the unit in order to shock anyone who would attempt to take it from you. The recharging cord (included) plugs into a standard wall outlet to save you money on batteries and protect the environment. Includes a wrist strap and nylon holster with belt loop.
The Jolt Lightning Rod is made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Powerful Stun Gun: Just the sight and sound of the powerful electric current is enough to deter most attackers
- Bright LED Flashlight: 180** lumen XPE LED
- No-Slip Grip: rubberized handle with grenade texture ensures a firm grip
- Grab Guard Stun Strips: The electric current is extended down all four sides of the unit in order to shock anyone who would attempt to take it from you
- Unique Shape: the square head prevents this stun flashlight from rolling away
- Three Light Modes: high, low, and strobe
- Rechargeable: Just plug into any outlet (charging cord included)
- Lifetime Warranty: no need to worry, you are protected for life
- Lightning Rod 90,000,000* Stun Flashlight
- Wrist strap
- Charging Cord
- Nylon holster with belt loop
*Actual voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 90,000,00 or more volts.
**Please note that this is the actual lumen rating. Most lights on stun guns are below 65 actual lumens even though many brands exaggerate this rating to 300 lumens or more.